Monday, June 2, 2014

Seal-Commencement-Address

 
MVC Members:
I consider the video below (the commencement address) to be a "training video" for the "future" of America. I was not a Seal, not sure I could have been, but we (all of us) never "rang the bell" when it comes to our belief in freedom! Also the "Warrior Path" is a great tribute video I wanted to share.
We are in our travel "planning stages" for the FMCA Reunion at Redmond. I would like to know how many of you plan to attend? I know of some who told me they plan to be there, but I really would like a 'head count.' Then I would like to know if you are or would like to "volunteer" for anything there? While on the subject of "volunteering," our Chapter Nominating Committee will begin to prospect for candidates for MVC officers for the election to be held at Madison with the new term of Chapter office starting then.
There are three potential Pre-rallies to which our MVC members have been invited. See previous e-mails, the blog or contact me for more info.
For the Redmond,FMCA Reunion, the scheduling of meetings is somewhat chaotic and we are still seeing what best 'slot' is available for our gathering. There will be no Chapter Fair scheduled at Redmond which was a good time to meet all members, new and prospective as we did in Perry.
John Lee, F202724
President MVC FMCA
Phone: 256-366-5974
One hell of a Commencement Message!!! It minces NO words. A Navy Seal--A 4 Star Admiral. Former Commander of all Navy Seals. A Brave Man. A Real Man. A Real Leader.
His message pertains to all of us, Please do yourself a favor and listen till it is over.

http://biggeekdad.com/2014/05/seal-commencement-address/
The Warrior Path is an awesome tribute. I just had to share with you all..
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment